A mask that is completely natural and consists of groceries that you surely have in your kitchen. The Internet is spreading information that this mask can regenerate any kind of hair, even the most damaging.
Without chemicals and other accessories, this mask is made very simple. You need the next few groceries that most of us have in our home. If you do not have them, they are easily accessible and you can find them in every market.
– 1 tablespoon coconut oil
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 1 egg
Method of preparation:
1. In a plastic or glass bowl, mix all the ingredients. The egg should be well-fed beforehand.
2. Apply the entire mixture to the hair, starting from the root to the tops.
3. Wipe the mixture through the hair and scalp with gentle, circular movements. It stimulates circulation and helps to accelerate hair growth.
4. Allow the mask to stand for at least thirty minutes. It’s even better to sleep with the mask and wash the next day.
Why is this mask good?
Coconut oil stimulates hair growth and hydrates it from the root to the tips. The oil contains Omega-3 fatty acids that directly penetrate and nourish the hair. Additionally, they give gloss and volume.
Olive oil also provides excellent hydration of the hair, especially on dry and damaged hair.
Honey removes dirt and has anti-fungal properties.
The eggs contain proteins that are necessary for hair growth. Belly eggs penetrate deep into the hair and thus strengthen it.